Boarding & Daycare
Your pet's home away from home.
We offer pet boarding for cats, dogs, birds and exotic pets in Abilene, so you can enjoy peace of mind while you are away. Daycare is also available.
At Abilene Veterinary Clinic, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility for your pet. Our trained kennel technicians will welcome your special friend and provide a comfortable and relaxing home away from home. Our staff will take care of your furry friend as if they were our own!
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- Outdoor leash walks
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care and playtime
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
To make your pet's stay as comfortable as possible, feel free to send them with their favorite treats, toys, or bedding.
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirement are as follows:
- Dogs must be current their distemper, rabies, Bordetella, and canine influenza
- Cats must be current on their distemper (FVRCP) and rabies vaccines
- All boarders must provide proof that they are free from parasites – internal or external
Please be sure to bring your pet's vaccine history with you or email us prior to your pet's stay. We look forward to your pet's vacation!